The Company philosophy, is to provide customers with the exact specification of feed and technical support needed to optimise profitability.
Our in-house teams of ruminant and mono gastric specialists work closely with customers to provide nutritional and management expertise both from the office and out in the field.
We pride ourselves in delivering demonstrable value, working with customers to monitor ongoing performance and to continually improve results.
“The aim of all our mills is to produce a high quality product to maximise the potential of our customers businesses” – H D Lloyd
Lloyds Animal Feeds Ltd is committed to minimising the environmental impact of its site operations on employees, visitors and the general public.
Annual reviews of environmental performance will be undertaken at board and site level.
The Site Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day environmental management, reporting, recording and general compliance.
Wherever possible, the Company aims to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Reduce and/or limit the discharge of pollutants to water, land or air.
- Review the overall environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce that impact, and ensure waste is reduced, reused or recycled where practicable.
- Use energy and water efficiently, and monitor/review consumption.
- Ensure employees are provided with suitable training and resources to enable them to discharge their duties in line with the Company Environmental Management System.
- Assess significant plant/process changes to minimise environmental impacts.
- Remain committed to a state of continuous improvement
LAF Holdings Ltd – UK Tax strategy